Login to receive special CGA Members-Only access to important documents and features.
Joining CGA shows your commitment to high industry standards, wise use and protection of groundwater and your support of programs that benefit industry professionals.
Apply for membership online or fill out the form.
Benefits of CGA membership:
- Savings on conventions and seminars
- Potential insurance bonuses
- New industry contacts
- Recognition as a groundwater professional
CGA has four member types:
- Technical — geologists, hydrologists, engineers and other scientific professionals.
- Manufacturers and Suppliers — companies providing groundwater equipment and services.
- Contractors — water well drillers and pump specialists.
- Government — employees and officials of federal, state, county and local government entities
$50 Additional Member
Find a Service Provider
CGA provides information regarding groundwater products and service providers to inquiring homeowners, water agencies and others in need of groundwater professionals.
Examples of products and services provided by CGA members:
- Water well location and design
- Water pump sales and installation
- Water well drilling
- General groundwater products
- Well maintainance or rehabilitation